Custom Embroidery Form
Please read everything before submitting below.
At this time any order that we take is considered a HOLIDAY ORDER and To accommodate as many customers as possible, orders placed from that date onward will be completed mid December. Please note that orders will be processed on a first-come, first-serve basis. Our team is small, so slots are limited.
If you are located in the Bay Area please feel free to visit our shop in Oakland to put in an order.
HOW DOES THE ONLINE PROCESS WORK?
- Fill out this form completely, and I'll get back to you within 5-7 business days. Remember, orders are handled on a first-come, first-serve basis, so let's plan ahead! Don't forget to check out the FAQs below for info on turnaround time.
- Our awesome team will reply and let you know if we can bring your idea to life.
- If we can work our magic, I'll send you a quote and the address where you can send your garment. For orders totaling more than $200 before taxes, we kindly request a 50% deposit. For orders under $200, full payment is due upfront.
- We will send you a Square invoice for payment.
- Once I receive your payment and garment, I will sketch a mock-up based on your detailed idea. Best to have image references.
- We'll have a little back-and-forth to tweak any minor changes to the first mock-up. After we agree on a final design, it's time to get down to business!
- When your order is ready, I'll either send you a second invoice (if it applies to your order) or simply shoot you a confirmation email. We want to keep things clear and transparent.
- After you've paid the invoice, I'll carefully pack up your garment and send it on its way. You'll receive an exciting shipping confirmation email with all the tracking info.
Let's make some wearable art together – can't wait to bring your ideas to life!
CAN YOU CHAINSTITCH AN ITEM I ALREADY OWN?
Yes, you can either send us a garment or order one online and have it shipped directly to us.
DO YOU EMBROIDER HATS?
Unfortunately, we don't embroider hats. Our machine, which is 140 years old, is not suitable for hat embroidery. We recommend garments such as t-shirts, jackets, pants, crew necks, shorts, or bandanas.
WHAT CAN I GET EMBROIDERED?
We can embroider almost anything made of cotton, canvas, denim, or twill. However, we do not embroider windbreakers, shoes, or hats. Delicate or stretchy items are also not recommended as the large needle used in embroidery can potentially damage them.
WHERE ON MY GARMENT CAN I GET SOMETHING CHAINSTITCH?
You can get something chain-stitched almost anywhere on your item. However, some locations may require the item to be deconstructed and reassembled, incurring an additional cost. These areas include sleeves, front and back of the leg on pants, and certain jacket suits that require deconstruction prior to embroidery.
DO YOU OFFER PRODUCTION SERVICES?
Yes, for any production inquiries, please fill out the form on this page.