WHERE CAN I SEE UPDATES ABOUT MY ORDER?
Once your order is complete, you'll receive an email confirmation. After your order ships, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET MY ORDER?
Most products are made to order. You can check the product details to make sure. Since they are handmade and made to order, production times can start at 2 weeks, not including shipping. Shipping time varies based on your location.
DO YOU PROVIDE HEMMING OR REPAIRS FOR DENIM?
Yes, our tailor shop offers services such as pants hems, leg tapers, waist alterations on pants, denim repairs, and custom embroidery services.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept all major credit cards and PayPal as payment methods. For custom embroidery orders placed online, we will send you a Square invoice for payment.
HOW ABOUT TAILOR SHOP SERVICES TURN AROUND?
For tailor shop services is normally 1 week but if you have a more intricate tailor service it could be 2 weeks.
WHAT IF I WANT A LARGE/DETAILED/CUSTOM ORDER AND PREFER TO COME TO THE STORE?
For larger or custom orders, we recommend scheduling a consultation appointment. Our Owner/Head Tailor, Sam, prefers to personally handle these orders. To set up an appointment, please email us at Shopmiraflores@gmail.com.
CAN I RETURN OR EXCHANGE MY ORDER?
All custom embroidered products, rugs, and tailor shop services are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
DO YOU SELL INTERNATIONALLY?
Currently, the best way to inquire about international shipping is to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will determine the cost of shipping to countries outside of the US, and you will be responsible for covering the extra shipping fees.
DO YOU PARTICIPATE IN EVENT?
Yes, we participate in brand activations, pop-ups, festivals, parties, corporate events, and more. Please send an email to email@example.com for event inquiries.
CUSTOM EMBROIDERY ORDER FAQs
HOW DOES THE ONLINE PROCESS WORK?
- Fill out this form completely, and I'll get back to you within 5-7 business days. Remember, orders are handled on a first-come, first-serve basis, so let's plan ahead! Don't forget to check out the FAQs below for info on turnaround time.
- Our awesome team will reply and let you know if we can bring your idea to life.
- If we can work our magic, I'll send you a quote and the address where you can send your garment. For orders totaling more than $200 before taxes, we kindly request a 50% deposit. For orders under $200, full payment is due upfront.
- We will send you a Square invoice for payment.
- Once I receive your payment and garment, I will sketch a mock-up based on your detailed idea. Best to have image references.
- We'll have a little back-and-forth to tweak any minor changes to the first mock-up. After we agree on a final design, it's time to get down to business!
- When your order is ready, I'll either send you a second invoice (if it applies to your order) or simply shoot you a confirmation email. We want to keep things clear and transparent.
- After you've paid the invoice, I'll carefully pack up your garment and send it on its way. You'll receive an exciting shipping confirmation email with all the tracking info.
Let's make some wearable art together – can't wait to bring your ideas to life!
HOW LONG IS THE TURN AROUND TIME FOR EMBROIDERY?
The turnaround time depends on our workload and the complexity of your order. Monograms ordered online take about 2 weeks from the day we receive the garment, while in-store orders take about a week. For large orders, it depends on our current workload. We always recommend planning ahead.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR A SMALL MONOGRAM ORDER?
The turnaround time for a small monogram order is up to 2 weeks online, depending on our order queue. If you visit our store in Oakland, it can be completed within 1 week. We also offer monogramming at pop-up markets around the Bay Area.
DO YOU OFFER RUSH ORDER?
Yes, we do offer rush orders with the following turnaround times and additional fees:
- 3-5 days turnaround for monograms: $25 for 5 garments or less
- 7 days turnaround for large orders: $100 or more depending on the total cost.
CAN YOU CHAINSTITCH AN ITEM I ALREADY OWN?
Yes, you can either send us a garment or order one online and have it shipped directly to us.
DO YOU EMBROIDERED HATS?
Unfortunately, we don't embroider hats. Our machine, which is 140 years old, is not suitable for hat embroidery. We recommend garments such as t-shirts, jackets, pants, crew necks, shorts, or bandanas.
WHAT CAN I GET EMBROIDERED?
We can embroider almost anything made of cotton, canvas, denim, or twill. However, we do not embroider windbreakers, shoes, or hats. Delicate or stretchy items are also not recommended as the large needle used in embroidery can potentially damage them.
WHERE ON MY GARMENT CAN I GET SOMETHING CHAINSTITCH?
You can get something chain-stitched almost anywhere on your item. However, some locations may require the item to be deconstructed and reassembled, incurring an additional cost. These areas include sleeves, front and back of the leg on pants, and certain jacket suits that require deconstruction prior to embroidery.
DO YOU OFFER PRODUCTION SERVICES?
Yes, for any production inquiries, please fill out the form on this page.
Thank you for choosing our embroidery services! We can't wait to work with you and turn your ideas into beautifully crafted pieces of wearable art. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Let's embark on this creative journey together and make something truly unique and special!